Frequently Asked Questions about Disability Specialist ® Software
Yes, we will update the forms listed below whenever they are updated or changed by SSA. If there are other forms that your firm frequently uses, please let us know and we will look into adding them.
- HA-501-U5 Request for Hearing by Administrative Law Judge
- HA-520-U5 Request for Review of Hearing Decision/Order
- HA-539 Notice Regarding Substitution of Party Upon Death of Claimant
- HA-4608 Waiver of Your Right To Personal Appearance
- HA-4631 Claimant’s Recent Medical Treatment
- HA-4632 Claimant’s Medications
- HA-4633 Claimant’s Work Background
- SSA-1560-U4 Petition to Obtain Approval of a Fee for Representing a Claimant Before the SSA
- SSA-3288 Consent for Release of Information
- SSA-561-U2 Request for Reconsideration (English & Spanish versions)
- SSA-61 Request for Review by a Federal Reviewing Official
- SSA-789-U Request For Reconsideration – Disability Cessation – Right to Appear
- SSA-795 Statement of Claimant or Other Persons
- SSA-827 Authorization to Disclose Information to The Social Security Administration
- SSA-1695 Identifying Information for Possible Direct Payment of Authorized Fees
- SSA-1696-U4 Appointment of Representation
- SSA-1699 Request for Appointed Representative’s Direct Payment Information
- SSA-3368-BK Disability Report – Adult
- SSA-3369-BK Work History Report
- SSA-3373 Function Report – Adult
- SSA-3441-BK Disability Report – Appeal
Yes, the software gives you the ability to merge each client’s information directly into either Microsoft Word or WordPerfect documents. The software is supplied with numerous template documents, which can be easily altered or you can create your own.
Absolutely! We estimate that by utilizing the software your office can handle 50% more cases without adding additional staff.
Yes, we have trained temporary workers to use the program in about 15 minutes.